On the preliminary information from Bluwater Condos they state that the units will be priced from the low $400s to over $1.5 million and the Bluewater suites will range in size from 695 feet up to 2715 feet. If you match up the smallest size and the lowest price and the largest size and the highest price than that works out to $575 per square foot for the small unit and $552 per square foot for the large unit. Pricing of condominium units is a very interesting study. Many factors come into play, including the height in the building, the view, the balcony space, etc. Some condominium developments (not Bluwater) will add $200 per square foot for a water view as compared to a town view. The premium per floor varies wildly amongst condominium developments, but typically higher is more expensive. We will have a better idea of the price points and premiums after the brokers/agents introductory session on August 17. I will keep you posted.
- Canadian home prices rose in August and the pace of 12-month home price appreciation accel... cityblast.com/n/i/tw/38212/1… 9 hours ago
- Do smart workout garments interest you? How about a motorcycle helmet with its own HUD? Yo... cityblast.com/n/i/tw/33955/1… 1 day ago
- The GTA was the only market in the country that experienced a marked increase in sales acr... cityblast.com/n/i/tw/37821/1… 2 days ago
- Want to keep your home in tip-top shape to avoid major problems down the road? Not eve... cityblast.com/n/i/tw/34521/1… 3 days ago
- This stunning, 4 bedroom home sits on an 80' professionally landscaped lot in the... cityblast.com/listing/view/3… 4 days ago
- In the market for a new tablet? There were plenty of wearables, phones, computers, and... cityblast.com/n/i/tw/37397/1… 5 days ago
- Live your life in this semi-rural, custom-built home, yet still close to Urban Ce... cityblast.com/listing/view/3… 6 days ago
- Hosting an open house? This tried-and-true way of selling your home can put it on the fast... cityblast.com/n/i/tw/34248/1… 1 week ago
- Do you have a sweet tooth? Candy is the latest 3D printer to hit the crowdfunding webs... cityblast.com/n/i/tw/34412/1… 1 week ago
- Don’t forget to consider the school districts when purchasing a new home if you have children or plan to have children. ... 1 week ago
- Want to charge your phone or tablet wirelessly, with no sockets involved? Check out these ... cityblast.com/n/i/tw/34065/1… 1 week ago
- With just a patch of soil and sunlight, you can create a mini kitchen garden. Even those w... cityblast.com/n/i/tw/23457/1… 1 week ago
- Do you miss the strangely mesmerizing clickety-clack of typewriters? Tom Hanks' free t... cityblast.com/n/i/tw/34059/1… 1 week ago
- Do you know what to look for when assessing whether a home has signs of deferred maintenan... cityblast.com/n/i/tw/34338/1… 1 week ago
- Tired of traditional light switches? The Electricity collection, a new line of industr... cityblast.com/n/i/tw/34440/1… 2 weeks ago
- Bluwater Condos, Oakville For Sale Aug 1,2014
- Bluwater Condos in Oakville. Site pictures July,2014
- Bluwater Condos in Oakville Pictures of Construction
- Bluwater Site Plan Amendment- Town Public Meeting-Sept 13 at 5:00
- Bluwater Condos, Oakville, West Building Selling Quickly.
- Lakeshore Woods and Bluwater Condominiums Lakefront Paradise!
- Act Quickly for West Building at Bluwater Condominiums, Oakville
- After the Bluwater Condos Grand Opening Weekend, Oakville
- Floorplans and Renderings for Bluwater Condos Oakville
- Last Chance Before Public Grand Opening for Bluwater, Oakville
- How Many Waterfront Properties are Available in Oakville?
- Will Bluwater Follow Daniels Success?
- Bluwater Condo, Oakville, Update Oct 19,2010
- New Opening Yesterday at the Ocean Club in Etobicoke
- Bluwater Registrants’ Preview Opening October 16th and 17th
Ken Robb on Pool and Spa on Lake Ontario B… eyesonoakville on Bluwater Location Colin Clarke on Bluwater Location Bluwater Condominium… on BluWater Condominiums on the P… LP on BluWater Condominiums on the P…
Top Posts & Pages