On the preliminary information from Bluwater Condos they state that the units will be priced from the low $400s to over $1.5 million and the Bluewater suites will range in size from 695 feet up to 2715 feet. If you match up the smallest size and the lowest price and the largest size and the highest price than that works out to $575 per square foot for the small unit and $552 per square foot for the large unit. Pricing of condominium units is a very interesting study. Many factors come into play, including the height in the building, the view, the balcony space, etc. Some condominium developments (not Bluwater) will add $200 per square foot for a water view as compared to a town view. The premium per floor varies wildly amongst condominium developments, but typically higher is more expensive. We will have a better idea of the price points and premiums after the brokers/agents introductory session on August 17. I will keep you posted.
- How can you accurately assess the value of a potential investment property? Here's how... cityblast.com/n/i/tw/32661/1… 1 minute ago
- Not much room left on your hard drive? There’s no need to pay for cloud storage when s... cityblast.com/n/i/tw/34253/1… 1 day ago
- Are you tired of paying rent and want to invest in something you can call your own? Get in touch to help make this happen! ... 3 days ago
- The Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation expects home prices and sales volumes to incre... cityblast.com/n/i/tw/33476/1… 4 days ago
- Would you like the features of a smart light, like waking up to dim lighting or having the... cityblast.com/n/i/tw/32266/1… 5 days ago
- This could be the last property in this gorgeous neighborhood! This is an amazin... cityblast.com/listing/view/3… 6 days ago
- Do you intend to buy property in the U.S. for leisure or renting it out? Here's when you'l... cityblast.com/n/i/tw/32059/1… 1 week ago
- Why is a bill of lading so important when you move? It's the key to knowing that all your ... cityblast.com/n/i/tw/23718/1… 1 week ago
- Want to save on your power bill? The ultra-efficient Nanoleaf Bloom bulb can be dimmed... cityblast.com/n/i/tw/33107/1… 1 week ago
- Check out this Westmount, spectacular, 4 bedroom home with designer decors, an op... cityblast.com/listing/view/3… 1 week ago
- Thinking of taking a real estate investment gamble? Make sure you move forward with someon... cityblast.com/n/i/tw/31622/1… 1 week ago
- Timing the housing market to the moment when interest rates are low and buyer demand is hi... cityblast.com/n/i/tw/24229/1… 1 week ago
- Imagine yourself lying over 5,900 square feet of well-designed living space in th... cityblast.com/listing/view/3… 1 week ago
- Would you like the peace of mind that comes with paying off your mortgage sooner? Here are... cityblast.com/n/i/tw/33212/1… 2 weeks ago
- Check out this fabulous, very affordable, semi-detached home on a quiet street, l... cityblast.com/listing/view/3… 2 weeks ago
- Bluwater Condos, Oakville For Sale Aug 1,2014
- Bluwater Condos in Oakville. Site pictures July,2014
- Bluwater Condos in Oakville Pictures of Construction
- Bluwater Site Plan Amendment- Town Public Meeting-Sept 13 at 5:00
- Bluwater Condos, Oakville, West Building Selling Quickly.
- Lakeshore Woods and Bluwater Condominiums Lakefront Paradise!
- Act Quickly for West Building at Bluwater Condominiums, Oakville
- After the Bluwater Condos Grand Opening Weekend, Oakville
- Floorplans and Renderings for Bluwater Condos Oakville
- Last Chance Before Public Grand Opening for Bluwater, Oakville
- How Many Waterfront Properties are Available in Oakville?
- Will Bluwater Follow Daniels Success?
- Bluwater Condo, Oakville, Update Oct 19,2010
- New Opening Yesterday at the Ocean Club in Etobicoke
- Bluwater Registrants’ Preview Opening October 16th and 17th
Ken Robb on Pool and Spa on Lake Ontario B… eyesonoakville on Bluwater Location Colin Clarke on Bluwater Location Bluwater Condominium… on BluWater Condominiums on the P… LP on BluWater Condominiums on the P…
Top Posts & Pages