On the preliminary information from Bluwater Condos they state that the units will be priced from the low $400s to over $1.5 million and the Bluewater suites will range in size from 695 feet up to 2715 feet. If you match up the smallest size and the lowest price and the largest size and the highest price than that works out to $575 per square foot for the small unit and $552 per square foot for the large unit. Pricing of condominium units is a very interesting study. Many factors come into play, including the height in the building, the view, the balcony space, etc. Some condominium developments (not Bluwater) will add $200 per square foot for a water view as compared to a town view. The premium per floor varies wildly amongst condominium developments, but typically higher is more expensive. We will have a better idea of the price points and premiums after the brokers/agents introductory session on August 17. I will keep you posted.
- Real estate, particularly in Canada, is the most stable way to invest your money. Which of... cityblast.com/n/i/fb/28939/1… 1 hour ago
- What's billed as a "family robot" can swivel its camera around a room at parties to take p... cityblast.com/n/i/fp/31519/1… 22 hours ago
- Finding a mentor in the real estate game is both one of the most important tasks of a begi... cityblast.com/n/i/fb/24919/1… 2 days ago
- This fabulous, Energy Star, Mattamy model, 4 bedroom, 4 bathroom home offers you ... cityblast.com/listing/view/3… 2 days ago
- Selling a house is a major undertaking. Would you like to sell your home as quickly as pos... cityblast.com/n/i/fb/23581/1… 4 days ago
- Decorist is one of the most uniquely personalized interior design apps that's set to turn ... cityblast.com/n/i/fb/30748/1… 5 days ago
- Check out this gorgeous, custom built, 4 bedroom, 3.5 bathroom home with close to... cityblast.com/listing/view/3… 5 days ago
- Are you suited to real estate investing? Here are the pros and cons and whether you have t... cityblast.com/n/i/fp/30724/1… 1 week ago
- 3-D printing a home could very well be the future of housing for Millenials and beyond. Pr... cityblast.com/n/i/fp/30740/1… 1 week ago
- Want added home security or just want to scare squirrels away from your garden? Piper home... cityblast.com/n/i/fb/30753/1… 1 week ago
- Looking to use your IRA to fund your home purchase? Read the paperwork closely to make sur... cityblast.com/n/i/fb/30074/1… 1 week ago
- Own rental properties in need of renovations? Functionality trumps style when it comes to ... cityblast.com/n/i/fb/29461/1… 1 week ago
- Have a Windows smartphone or tablet? Microsoft have partnered with smart home company Inst... cityblast.com/n/i/fb/30752/1… 1 week ago
- Tip of the day! Don’t forget to ask if there has been any major repairs on the house, and if so, when were they completed? For example, how 1 week ago
- There are many bases of power other than financial leverage. What techniques can you use t... cityblast.com/n/i/fb/23722/1… 1 week ago
- Bluwater Condos in Oakville Pictures of Construction
- Bluwater Site Plan Amendment- Town Public Meeting-Sept 13 at 5:00
- Bluwater Condos, Oakville, West Building Selling Quickly.
- Lakeshore Woods and Bluwater Condominiums Lakefront Paradise!
- Act Quickly for West Building at Bluwater Condominiums, Oakville
- After the Bluwater Condos Grand Opening Weekend, Oakville
- Floorplans and Renderings for Bluwater Condos Oakville
- Last Chance Before Public Grand Opening for Bluwater, Oakville
- How Many Waterfront Properties are Available in Oakville?
- Will Bluwater Follow Daniels Success?
- Bluwater Condo, Oakville, Update Oct 19,2010
- New Opening Yesterday at the Ocean Club in Etobicoke
- Bluwater Registrants’ Preview Opening October 16th and 17th
- National Post Article on Bluwater Condos in Oakville
- Bluwater Condos in Oakville Public Opening Sept. 18,2010
Ken Robb on Pool and Spa on Lake Ontario B… eyesonoakville on Bluwater Location Colin Clarke on Bluwater Location Bluwater Condominium… on BluWater Condominiums on the P… LP on BluWater Condominiums on the P…
Top Posts & Pages