On the preliminary information from Bluwater Condos they state that the units will be priced from the low $400s to over $1.5 million and the Bluewater suites will range in size from 695 feet up to 2715 feet. If you match up the smallest size and the lowest price and the largest size and the highest price than that works out to $575 per square foot for the small unit and $552 per square foot for the large unit. Pricing of condominium units is a very interesting study. Many factors come into play, including the height in the building, the view, the balcony space, etc. Some condominium developments (not Bluwater) will add $200 per square foot for a water view as compared to a town view. The premium per floor varies wildly amongst condominium developments, but typically higher is more expensive. We will have a better idea of the price points and premiums after the brokers/agents introductory session on August 17. I will keep you posted.
- Do you know which appliances in your home take up the most energy? Instead of installing lots of indiv... cb1.so/61081/1000419/… 1 day ago
- Don't have enough for a down payment? Here's how you can use the Home Buyers' Plan to withdraw funds f... cb1.so/59035/1000419/… 2 days ago
- A new study from CIBC downplays the effects shadow lenders are having on the housing industry and that low... cb1.so/59993/1000419/… 2 days ago
- Thermoneystat is a smart thermostat that doesn't show you the temperature; it heats and cools your home ba... cb1.so/59957/1000419/… 4 days ago
- One major bank is making the case to pay into your RRSP instead of paying down your mortgage while rates a... cb1.so/60061/1000419/… 5 days ago
- Plunging mortgage rates and a strengthening economy are set to give Ontario's housing market another big y... cb1.so/59806/1000419/… 6 days ago
- Housing price gains and starts are expected to moderate by 2016, with 2015 expected to closely mirror last... cb1.so/59051/1000419/… 6 days ago
- Check out this 3500 square foot home by Glenridge Hom... cityblast.com/listing/view/4… 1 week ago
- The cold weather and plunging oil prices couldn't put a damper on housing sales in the 416 and 905 in Janu... cb1.so/59399/1000419/… 1 week ago
- A Chinese company has successfully 3D printed a five-storey apartment building and an 11,840 square foot v... cb1.so/59002/1000419/… 1 week ago
- Check out this fabulous open concept co... cityblast.com/listing/view/2… 1 week ago
- GTA condo sales were up significantly between 2014 and 2013!... cb1.so/59401/1000419/… 1 week ago
- Mortgage free after only five years? It's possible and this couple is proof! ... cb1.so/59021/1000419/… 1 week ago
- Worried about being priced out of the market? Buyers can expect much more moderate home price increase... cb1.so/59360/1000419/… 2 weeks ago
- Have a Windows Phone? Joining the existing iOS and Android apps, SmartThings' new Windows Phone applic... cb1.so/46197/1000419/… 2 weeks ago
- Bluwater Condos, Oakville For Sale Aug 1,2014
- Bluwater Condos in Oakville. Site pictures July,2014
- Bluwater Condos in Oakville Pictures of Construction
- Bluwater Site Plan Amendment- Town Public Meeting-Sept 13 at 5:00
- Bluwater Condos, Oakville, West Building Selling Quickly.
- Lakeshore Woods and Bluwater Condominiums Lakefront Paradise!
- Act Quickly for West Building at Bluwater Condominiums, Oakville
- After the Bluwater Condos Grand Opening Weekend, Oakville
- Floorplans and Renderings for Bluwater Condos Oakville
- Last Chance Before Public Grand Opening for Bluwater, Oakville
- How Many Waterfront Properties are Available in Oakville?
- Will Bluwater Follow Daniels Success?
- Bluwater Condo, Oakville, Update Oct 19,2010
- New Opening Yesterday at the Ocean Club in Etobicoke
- Bluwater Registrants’ Preview Opening October 16th and 17th
Ken Robb on Pool and Spa on Lake Ontario B… eyesonoakville on Bluwater Location Colin Clarke on Bluwater Location Bluwater Condominium… on BluWater Condominiums on the P… LP on BluWater Condominiums on the P…
Top Posts & Pages